Assistant Generator Engineer
Our client, based in Cookstown, are looking to recruit an Assistant Generator to join their team.
Hours of work:
Monday : Friday - 7:30am-5:00pm. Overtime is required on a Saturday on a rotational basis.
• 1-2 years electrical experience
• Working knowledge of diesel engines, repair and/or servicing
• Plant & Machinery background would be an advantage
• Carry out routine maintenance, servicing and repairs
• There will be an emphasis on fault finding as well as solving electrical and mechanical problems
• Assisting with event setup
• Full clean driving license
• Flexible approach to work
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good problem-solving skills
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don't forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,