Independence Assessment Nurse
(Permanent : Full & Part Time Positions)
Position: Independence Assessment Nurse
Job Type: Permanent : Full Time
Salary: Ł34,000 - Ł38,000 alongside excellent benefits.
You will professionally assess the personal situation and circumstances of individuals who are entitled to PIP. You will be tasked with assessing the functionality of individuals who present a variety of disabilities and compiling impartial reports, which accurately detail your findings.
You role is NOT to make a determination but only to assess individuals.
As a Personal Independent Assessor you will have the choice to work in several different settings, whether that is office based, in a local assessment centre or in a community/work from home basis.
This position is not for everyone, it would be taking a step outside the clinical hands on nursing and if you need that we can also help.
However, If you find that a permanent Monday-Friday, 9 : 5 position would greatly benefit your lifestyle and allow you to spend time with your loved ones whilst receiving an excellent salary then this is the role for you.
Your benefits will include:
- Excellent starting salary - Ł34,000 - Ł38,000.
- Annual performance related bonus - (Ł3000)
- Fully paid training course with close mentoring & professional development.
- Flexible working arrangements from home.
- Only Monday to Friday work patterns.
- Generous annual leave & bank holidays.
- Eligibility and opportunity to revalidate.
- Private medical and life insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- To be a fully qualified Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Physiotherapist on the NMC, HCPC or CSP Register.
- A Minimum of 2 years post nursing qualification experience.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
Interested? I have all of the details of the position to discuss with you in full. Contact Richard Greenwood on:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘NURSE102' and ‘YOUR NAME' to 07944757770.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.