Site Hygiene Manager
Black Fox solutions are working alongside our client, based in Ballymena, to recruit a permanent Site Hygiene Manager.
Reporting to the factory manager the Site Hygiene Manager is accountable for achieving the given standards of plant hygiene, chemical usage and labour costs with due regard for food safety ensuring all Critical Control Points within their area of responsibility are recognised and has responsibility for the activities of Team Leaders and, through them, Hygiene Operatives.
What We Require:
• Relevant Chemical / Food Hygiene / qualifications.
• Food manufacturing experience.
• Exposure to a variety of quality standards such as BRC and HACCP.
• Demonstrate experience of identifying and implementing appropriate change to deliver business improvement.
• Strong leadership skills and experience of managing people.
• Commitment to Safety both in terms of people and products.
• Knowledge of labour and throughput controls and cost benefits.
• Strong decisions making skills, highly motivated, with attention to detail.
• Competent IT User.
• Willing to undertake personal development training.
Full Job Spec available upon successful application.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don't forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,