Electronics Test Engineer
Ł Excellent Package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field and to support the design, development and qualification of test equipment.
Based within the R&D department you will take up responsibility for;
- Work with product design and development team to identify product Test Requirements
- Design and develop test solutions
- Assemble and document test equipment
- Carry out validation and qualification activities to support existing test equipment and NPI
- Investigate, repair, risk assess and provide corrective actions to address failed test equipment
- Provide technical support to internal and external manufacturing operations and undertake external visits as required
- Input to product design or development to ensure manufacturability
- Carry out or support product verification and validation testing
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate;
- 3rd level educated in Electronics or relates discipline (electrical, mechatronic etc.) with previous experience gained in working with electronic test equipment (can include placement year/ interns)
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word Processing, Excel and Outlook
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate;
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance/Documentation systems
- Exposure to C or C++ programming
- Experience with electronics verification testing
- PCB layout experience
- Experience with National Instruments software and systems
In return you can expect an excellent package plan including a generous salary, generous benefits including company pension, enhanced holidays, life cover plus longer term progression and development opportunities.
Don't forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,