25,000 (plus benefits)
Our client, a specialist precision engineering company based in Lisburn, is looking to recruit an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter to join their growing team. You will be responsible for the set-up, programming and operation of a CNC turning machine and production of high quality product to required tolerance and specification.
Salary: up to Ł12 p/h working Monday - Friday which means EVERY WEEKEND OFF! (which means the chance to make use of the overtime available)
Benefits for you:
- You will work with a locally owned employer who is committed to the development and progression of their employees
- The opportunity to receive valuable experience and knowledge by working with experts in the field
- Take part in a pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Overtime is available for those who want earn extra!
You will need:
- 2 years experience of CNC operation within a fast-paced precision environment
- Previous experience of injection moulding would give you a huge advantage
- Forklift and overhead crane licence and experience would set you apart from the crowd!
To be considered for this position, we require a copy of your updated CV : APPLY NOW
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don't forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook