Our client, a leading food production company based in Ballymena, is looking for a time-served Maintenance Fitter to join their ever-growing team. You will keep production running smoothly and provide maintenance support for all areas of the site.
Your duties will include:
- Maintaining production machinery to facilitate smooth running of operations
- Implementing preventative maintenance schedules and completing work documentation
- Maintaining blade sharpening
Benefits for you:
- The chance to join a leading and ever-growing company that values its employees and provides real development opportunities.
- Receiving a strong healthcare plan
- Taking park in a company pension
- Free on-site parking
You will need:
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with welding
- Experience with fabrication
- Previous experience in a food production environment would be a bonus
Full job spec available upon application
If this sounds like the job for you or you are considering a change, we can help. For more information on this role or other vacancies, pick up the phone and give us a call.
Don't forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook
Hope to hear from you soon,
Engineering and Manufacturing Consultant
028 9099 4111