An ambitious, outgoing and experienced Maintenance Chargehand is required to join a leading food production company in the Ballymena area. Your role will require you to effectively lead a team in maintaining all equipment within the site.
Your duties will include:
- Maintaining and servicing all equipment at a level of responsibility
- Liaising effectively with all departments within the entire site
- Co-ordinating and ensuring breakdowns are attended and repaired efficiently
Benefits for you:
- The chance to join a leading and ever-growing company that values its employees and provides real development opportunities.
- Receiving a strong healthcare plan
- Taking park in a company pension
- Free on-site parking
You will need:
- Electrical/ Engineering NVQ level 3 minimum
- An in-depth knowledge of mechanical/ electrical activities (knowledge on both would be a bonus!)
- Previous PLC knowledge
Full job spec available upon application
If this sounds like the job for you or you are considering a change, we can help. For more information on this role or other vacancies, pick up the phone and give us a call.
Don't forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook
Hope to hear from you soon,
Engineering and Manufacturing Consultant
028 9099 4111