Health and Safety Manager
Salary Negotiable DOE with excellent benefit package
Homegrown NI manufacturing firm seeking experience Health and Safety Manager to join their team in Greater Belfast. Working with the senior management team the Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for ensuring health and safety legislation is adhered to across the company. Ensuring that the company is compliant with all relevant legislation the Health and Safety Manager will develop and improve company policies and procedures to maintain standards throughout the organisation.
Your day to day:
- Managing a team of experienced Health and Safety professionals
- Ensure all relevant legislation and policies/procedures are implemented across the company
- Develop and maintain training records for staff members
- Attending and lead health & safety meetings as required.
- Conduct Health and Safety assessments
- Accident investigation
- A minimum of three years experience within an engineering/manufacturing environment at senior level
- Degree educated with NEBOSH, IOSH or COSHH qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- IT proficient
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.