Supply Chain Planner
We're working with a national FMCG company to find an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join their team in Tyrone. Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager the Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for managing client and supplier expectations regarding production and delivery. The Supply Chain Planner will manage supplier performance using set KPI's and use the internal ERP software to control inventory levels whilst liaising with all organisational departments.
Your day to day:
- Managing customer demand with supply day to day- daily, weekly order planning with suppliers and ensuring compliance to PO's.
- Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data, evaluate forecast results and optimise supply.
- Build collaborative working relationships with Sales, Suppliers and production teams to understand demand drivers
- Implement continuous improvement activities within supply chain and ERP.
- Managing supplier service and performance through agreed KPI and performance improvement metrics.
- Stock Control and management using in house ERP system.
- Continuously seeking opportunities to improve business process, challenging the status quo in order to seek improvements in business KPIs.
- A minimum of 18 months experience within a similar position
- Degree education (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT background- including Excel, familiarity with ERP/MRP systems
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.