Quality Engineer (NPD)
Ł26,000 - Ł32,000
Black Fox Solutions are seeking to recruit a Quality Engineer to join a global manufacturing firm at their state of facility in Antrim.
This role will focus on both the supplier side of the business as well as NPD processes.
What We Require:
• Bachelor degree in Electronic or any other electronic focused industrial engineering/technical field.
• Minimum 5 years related experience or training in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Extensive experience with the application of the MICROSOFT standard software (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,).
• Experience of working with passive or asic type components.
• Experience of 8D understanding, creation and completion.
• Provides active support during the supplier selection process
• Define control plans at key states of development
• Assess, define and implement key process and product characteristic controls with supplier
• Works with Design Engineering for development and launch of new products
• Initialization of Safe Launch Processes at the supplier site.
• Prepares the data collection of Program Exit reviews.
• Manages that product and process changes are controlled.
• Active management in case of product non-conformance by 8D.
• Creation of work instructions, boundary samples and failure catalogues.
• Provides plant / organization support with meetings and to ensure the certification status: TS/IATF 16949 compliance.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don't forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,