We're working with an expanding NI owned manufacturing firm who are seeking to bring on an experienced buyer to join their team in Greater Belfast. Working closely with and reporting to the Purchasing Manager the buyer will be responsible for improving relationships with suppliers and will enjoy the opportunity to continue their professional development within a company known for rewarding their staff.
Your day to day:
- Solve and control invoice queries relating to price with suppliers
- Assuming responsibility for and improving the production process by maintaining stock levels
- Work closely with NPD development
- Sourcing new supply opportunities
- Third level education in related degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience of Sage & MRP systems
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.