Personal Independence Analyst
Position: Personal Independence Analyst
Job Type: Permanent : Full Time or Part Time : Office or Field Based
Salary: Ł34,000 - Ł38,000 (Ł2,426.64 after deductions monthly)
You will professionally assess the personal situation and circumstances of individuals who are entitled to PIP. You will be tasked with assessing the functionality of individuals who present a variety of disabilities and compiling impartial reports, which accurately detail your findings.
As a Personal Independent Assessor you will have the choice to work in several different settings, whether that is office based, in a local assessment centre or in a community/work from home basis.
Your role is not to make a determination but only to assess individuals.
If you find that a permanent Monday-Friday, 9 : 5 position would greatly benefit your lifestyle and allow you to spend time with your family and friends whilst receiving an excellent salary then this is the position for you.
Your benefits will include:
- Excellent starting salary - Ł34,000.
- Annual performance related bonus - (Ł3000)
- Fully paid training course with close mentoring & professional development.
- Flexible working arrangements from home.
- Monday to Friday work patterns.
- 23 Days annual leave, 8 statutory days & Christmas off.
- Pin re-validation.
- Private medical and life insurance.
- Company Sick & Maternity Pay.
- Pension scheme.
- To be a fully qualified Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Physiotherapist on the NMC, HCPC or CSP Register.
- A Minimum of 2 years post nursing qualification experience.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
Interested? I have all of the details of the position to discuss with you in full. Contact Richard Greenwood on:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘PIA002' and ‘YOUR NAME' to 07944757770.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.