Ł24,000 - Ł27,000 plus benefits
This is an opportunity not to be missed of a Manufacturing Engineer to join a specialist manufacturer and employer of choice at their facility in Lisburn, on the outskirts of Belfast.
Joining a dedicated manufacturing team and reporting to the Engineering Supervisor you will be challenged with developing and deploying best in class manufacturing and assembly processes with focus on lean.
Duties will include;
- Provide technical support to production in the maintenance and continuous improvement of quality and production efficiency
- Carry out all engineering duties to support the successful implementation of new products into production including all technical outputs, drawings, work instructions, BOMs & costings as well as production jigs and fixtures
- Supporting the design team during R&D phases of new product realisation
- Provide input and technical support to purchasing in the sourcing and development of sub-contract manufacturers
- Managing technical queries from the customer service, sales and marketing departments on the current product range
- Ensure that all technical files are maintained in regulatory requirements
- To carry out product testing to ensure all safety and quality requirements are met
We are seeking a degree educated engineer with a minimum of 3 years industry experience gained in a manufacturing or improvements setting. Additionally you should possess;
- Hands on experience of manufacturing and assembly processes with a variety of materials
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Experience of 3D modelling software
- Sound level of IT Literacy
- Ideally you will have demonstrable experience of lean manufacturing
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don't forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,