IT Technical Support
Great opportunity for IT Support engineer to join a global company in their Armagh based office. Working as part of the Group IT team both locally and remotely you will assume responsibility for IT Support and standing in for IT Manager locally whilst engaged on projects, providing first and second line support to users.
You day to day:
- Network / active directory administration
- On-site hardware (Windows & Mac environment) and software support
- Issue management for Perito, Diver, MS Office, Web (ecommerce) and Sales App
- Assisting the IT Manager with core IT projects
- Assisting with staff training in existing and new systems
- Degree educated in a related subject
- Experience with Hardware/Software Installation
- Knowledge of networks (servers, VPN's, routers, switches)
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
- Managing ERP systems in a live business environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
- MCP or equivalent (preferred)
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.