Salary negotiable DOE
We're working with a leading NI plant hire firm who are seeking an experienced advisor to join their Greater Belfast team. The Part-Sales advisor will be required to provide customer support to clients both in person and on the phone, achieveing high levels of accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Read any parts book and be able to identify correct parts required
- Assist customers / workshop with searching for correct part required
- Assist customers via telephone if required or in person if at sales counter.
- Order any parts required in the correct time frame
- Process customer sales and any payments required, ensuring any relevant order numbers are received before ordering any parts
- Receive any ordered items into stock and charge out accordingly
- Store any received parts in the correct place which will require both manual handling and forklift use
- Assist in keeping the stores clean and tidy
- Carryout stock check when required
- Sign in and out any tools including inspecting for missing or damaged items when required along with keeping lotus system up to date
- Carry out regular audits of tools to ensure nothing missing or damaged
- This list is not exhaustive and may be modified or added to based on requirements of company or organizational changes
- There will be some travel out of the country required for both training and meetings
- At least one years experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills
- IT proficient
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.