Utilities Support Engineer
Excellent Package and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Utilities Support Engineer to join a leading supplier of innovative, cutting edge products to the utility sectors on a global scale. Joining their Fault Centre you'll play an important role in supporting their clients across the UK.
- Key point of contact for commercial customers on fault identification issues
- Extensive liaison with customers and their service providers to address and resolve faults
- Technical advice on products
- Pulling relevant information including digital maps, fault locations and product information to allow them to address faults in a timely manner
- All reporting and maintenance of logs
- Manage equipment firmware/software updates
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate;
- Electrical or utilities background
- IT literate and quick to pick up new systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work shifts
- Quality focused
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don't forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,