European Sales & Export Manager
Ł Excellent Package
Our client a global manufacturer are seeking to appoint a European Sales & Export Manager to take up a lead role at their European HQ in Belfast.
Reporting to Managing Director and working closely with the Senior Management Team you will take up a key role in leading and developing the commercial and sales function across both existing product sales whilst also launching a new innovative product range.
Duties within this role will include;
- Working in conjunction with the MD to define and embed the groups' business strategy into European sales activity
- Manage and develop the company's sales and marketing activities to ensure continued business growth
- Develop relationships with clients across Europe
- Identify key trends within the market sector to ensure the company remains at the forefront of industry
- Manage a sales team to ensure excellent customer service
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate;
- Degree educated ideally within a commercial or technical discipline and a minimum of 7 years export sales experience
- Demonstrable experience of forming European wide relationships
- Experience of working within an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound level of IT literacy
- European language skills would be highly desirable
In return you can expect an excellent package including a generous salary, extensive benefits and genuine career development and progression opportunities within an international leader.
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.